Friday, September 24, 2010

What's the deal with soap in Victoria??

Here I am on Vancouver island in Victoria. Question: Why does the soap in Victoria not wash off properly??
Answer: Who the freck knows?

I try and wash my hands, no matter if at hotel or public washroom, and once you put on the soap, that's it!!! It doesn't come off...takes a good 3 minutes before you can wash it off. Now the bigger question might be, is it the soap, or the water. I'm starting to think it might be the water. Since the "water" is the constant in this equation. Soap is different at the hotel, or any public place I go to, but water remains the same.

I must investigate further before a proper decision and conclusion can be determined!!! ;)

My studies will continue, as I have one more client meeting before I head to Nanaimo for some more meetings on Monday.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: